We are sorry to announce that we will be canceling our annual Rough N' Cut and rescheduling later in the year. Our community, members, and volunteer's health comes first. Please read our president's statement below:
Dear Fallbrook Gem & Mineral Society:
We are deeply saddened that the world is dealing with the COVIC-19 pandemic and our hearts go out to all who have been affected by the outbreak.
We wanted to assure you that our Society believes that, during these trying times, the most important thing is the health and well being of our members. To that end:
• We will be canceling our monthly meetings until further notice. When County guidelines allow us to resume meetings, we will do so and will send out notices about them.
• We will also be canceling our Rough 'N Cut event, which had been scheduled for next weekend. It will be rescheduled for a future date.
• The Museum & Gift Shop will be closed through the end of March. We will send out notices about reopening.
• The instructors will schedule Lapidary classes. Please contact them if you have any questions.
• Additionally, we wanted to let you know that the Fallbrook Chamber of Commerce has canceled the Avocado Festival.
We are vigilant and are heeding all federal, state and local health advisories. We have been cleaning and sanitizing our facilities, and will continually do so. We will follow the guidelines of maintaining a 6-foot distance between each other as we continue to work on various projects at the club. We pledge to be continually diligent with ongoing, frequent cleaning and sanitizing of the washrooms, as well as wiping down high touch and communal areas.
We hope you all are healthy and feeling well and we look forward to seeing you soon. For those of you who continue to volunteer and assist the club in it's various endeavors, we say thank you. We would kindly ask, for the well being of everyone, if you are feeling under the weather, to stay home take good care of yourselves first.
Thank you very much for your understanding and patience. We will continue to do what is right for our community.
If you have any questions, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org